Welcome To Our Home Port
The Boulder Valley Squadron has been chartered with the United States Power Squadrons (USPS) since 1977. Our members are dedicated to safe and enjoyable boating, whether they are sailors, paddlers, or power boaters. We have activities all year and provide training classes for boaters, such as weather, navigation, and sailing classes in Colorado.
- * Find Us: on Facebook; Meetup; SailAngle
- * Squadron Holiday Party: Dec 7, 2013
- * Sail Class: Starts January, 2014
- * Chesapeake Bay Rendezvous 2014
- * Catalina Island: Cruise Video
- * Current Newsletter: The Boulder Beacon
- * Newsletter Archives: Beacon Archives
About The USPS® Organization
The United States Sail and Power Squadrons is one of America's premier non-profit boating organizations, consisting of 450 Units around the country, whose members represent a passion for boats and boating. The organization was seeded within the Boston Yacht Club when power boats came to assist distressed yachts after a severe Nor'easter struck a busy regatta of sailors. A combined sail and power organization was born in 1914, dedicated to boating fun, safety, and education. Use our website to get to know what we are about.
For any questions please call our Information Contact.